July 2022 Marketing Update
KEEPING ALL STAKEHOLDERS INFORMED OF THE LATEST PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT LINES REPRESENTED BY CORPORATE CHEFS LLC.
Our focus this month is on Corporate Chefs LLC.
We would also like to thank you for your continued support! As you open back up for in person meetings we ask that you please contact anyone from our team if there’s anything we can do to assist you as we move forward and please pass this information on to anyone I may have missed within your organization. Lastly. Please stay tuned in this July or August for some exciting news about Corporate Chefs LLC!
We Currently Represent
- Corporate Chefs [Cooked Bacon, Raw Bacon, Shelf Stable Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Sliced Deli Meats, Chicken Tocino, Pork Longanisa, Veg. Lumpia, Pork Lumpia, Chicken Lumpia, Meat Lasagna, Vegetable Lasagna, Eggplant Parmesan, Chicken Piccata and we partner with various companies including The Arizona Tea Company, Conte’s & Maple Leaf Farms]. We are Buyers Guide compliant!! Corporate Chefs LLC also provides world class products and services! Together with our manufacturing partners we pride ourselves in offering only the highest quality food service products at a fair and reasonable price. We are a Service-Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN EMPLOYMENT, PLEASE CONTACT ME SO WE CAN DISCUSS!
- Custom Culinary [Sauces, bases, gravies (including the CW Resource gravies sold through the Ability One program)] www.customculinary.com. CW Resources distributes Custom Culinary® gravies as part of the Ability One Program www.cwresources.org.
- HeaterMeals [Provides multiple shelf stable breakfast, lunch & dinner meal kits that fulfill an array of customers’ needs while providing nutritional benefits] http://heatermeals.com.
- American Food Group (AFG)/Kings Command [A further processor with a variety of products such as; flame broiled burgers, meatloaf, chicken fried steak, veal, etc.] www.kingscommand.com
- Native American Enterprises (NAE) [Quality beef, buffalo/bison pork, lamb, poultry and brand name related provisions. They’re a, SDVOSB, participate in the Indian Incentive Program and are located in a HUB Zone] www.nativeamericane.com
- InHarvest [specializing in premium rice blends and pure grains] www.inharvest.com
- Bridgford Foods [complete line of frozen bread dough products] www.bridgford.com.
- Kerala Curry [Kerala Curry is a family-owned and operated “Goodness Grows in NC” food manufacturer producing five different lines of authentic, high quality South Indian Curry products. Their products are all made in their federally inspected USDA plants in NC and are 100% Natural & Gluten Free; No MSG, artificial colors/preservatives, fillers, modified food starch or corn syrup. Visit keralacurry.com for more information.
- Taste Traditions [They specialize in Mexican Entrees (Premium & Authentic), Premium Pasta dishes, gourmet soups and more. For more information please visit us at www.tastetraditions.com for more information.
- OvaEasy [They're a small, family-owned company that's been refining a new egg drying technology since 2001. They've invented a way of crystallizing egg at low-temperature so that it keeps all its fresh flavor and functionality.] 100% real eggs, no junk! www.ovaeasy.com
- Bake Crafters [Bake Crafters is a family owned business with representation in all 50 states. They sell baked goods for K12, colleges & universities, healthcare, military, in-store bakeries, and restaurants. Since 1989, Bake Crafters has operated with a single aim: providing the baked goods customers want. This means broad selection, rapid product development, competitive prices, and dedicated customer service. www.bakecrafters.com
- Planterra Foods [Planterra Foods is a new innovative plant-based protein start-up, based in Colorado. We believe consumers should have a choice of exceptional variety and delicious plant-based protein choices – that are beneficial to both you and the planet. Superior taste, innovation and convenience are at the forefront of Planterra Foods, and our first plant-based protein brand – OZO™.] www.planterrafoods.com or www.ozofoods.com
We would also like to thank you for your continued support! As you open back up for in person meetings we ask that you please contact anyone from our team if there’s anything we can do to assist you as we move forward and please pass this information on to anyone within your organization that may benefit from it. We hope you can enjoy the last half of the summer with friends and family. Remember, be safe out there!