January 2023 Marketing Update
KEEPING ALL STAKEHOLDERS INFORMED OF THE LATEST PRODUCTS AND PRODUCT LINES REPRESENTED BY CORPORATE CHEFS LLC.
This month we are highlighting Kerala Curry. Kerala Curry is a family-owned and operated “Goodness Grows in NC” food manufacturer in Pittsboro, North Carolina, producing many different lines of authentic, high quality South Indian Curry products. Their products are all made in their federally inspected USDA plants in NC, and marketed to the military, specialty and gourmet stores in US markets under the brand name Kerala Curry. All of their products (recently converted to shelf stable) are 100% Natural & Gluten Free; No MSG, artificial colors/preservatives, fillers, modified food starch or corn syrup. Visit keralacurry.com for more information. (POS attached).
We would also like to thank you for your continued support! Please contact anyone from our team if there’s anything we can do to assist you as we move forward and please pass this information on to anyone I may have missed within your organization. We hope you can enjoy the rest of the holiday season with friends and family. Remember, be safe out there!
We Currently Represent
- Corporate Chefs [Cooked Bacon, Raw Bacon, Shelf Stable Bacon, Canadian Bacon, Sliced Deli Meats, Chicken Tocino, Pork Longanisa, Veg. Lumpia, Pork Lumpia, Chicken Lumpia, Meat Lasagna, Vegetable Lasagna, Eggplant Parmesan, Chicken Piccata and we partner with various companies including The Arizona Tea Company, Conte’s & Maple Leaf Farms]. We are Buyers Guide compliant!! Corporate Chefs LLC also provides world class products and services! Together with our manufacturing partners we pride ourselves in offering only the highest quality food service products at a fair and reasonable price. We are a Service-Disabled Veterans Owned Small Business. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN EMPLOYMENT, PLEASE CONTACT ME SO WE CAN DISCUSS!
- Custom Culinary [Sauces, bases, gravies (including the CW Resource gravies sold through the Ability One program)] www.customculinary.com. CW Resources distributes Custom Culinary® gravies as part of the Ability One Program www.cwresources.org. PLEASE START LOOKING AT YOUR HOLIDAY GRAVY REQUIRMENTS!
- HeaterMeals [Provides multiple shelf stable breakfast, lunch & dinner meal kits that fulfill an array of customers’ needs while providing nutritional benefits] http://heatermeals.com.
- American Food Group (AFG)/Kings Command [A further processor with a variety of products such as; flame broiled burgers, meatloaf, chicken fried steak, veal, etc.] www.kingscommand.com
- Native American Enterprises (NAE) [Quality beef, buffalo/bison pork, lamb, poultry and brand name related provisions. They’re a, SDVOSB, participate in the Indian Incentive Program and are located in a HUB Zone] www.nativeamericane.com
- Bridgford Foods [complete line of frozen bread dough products] www.bridgford.com. HOLIDAY ROLLS AND DOUGHS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Kerala Curry [Kerala Curry is a family-owned and operated “Goodness Grows in NC” food manufacturer producing five different lines of authentic, high quality South Indian Curry products. Their products are all made in their federally inspected USDA plants in NC and are 100% Natural & Gluten Free; No MSG, artificial colors/preservatives, fillers, modified food starch or corn syrup. Visit keralacurry.com for more information.
- Taste Traditions [They specialize in Mexican Entrees (Premium & Authentic), Premium Pasta dishes, gourmet soups and more. For more information please visit us at www.tastetraditions.com for more information.
- OvaEasy [They're a small, family-owned company that's been refining a new egg drying technology since 2001. They've invented a way of crystallizing egg at low-temperature so that it keeps all its fresh flavor and functionality.] 100% real eggs, no junk! www.ovaeasy.com
- Bake Crafters [Bake Crafters is a family owned business with representation in all 50 states. They sell baked goods for K12, colleges & universities, healthcare, military, in-store bakeries, and restaurants. Since 1989, Bake Crafters has operated with a single aim: providing the baked goods customers want. This means broad selection, rapid product development, competitive prices, and dedicated customer service. www.bakecrafters.com
Please note, we still have a lot of individually wrapped items (entrées and desserts) as well as shelf stable meal kits to help your feeding contingency missions (also note; DLA is going above and beyond to approve new items and expedite getting them cataloged for your use. If you would like to discuss products, marketing, schedule a demo (while practicing social distancing) to look at any of our items or schedule training please contact anyone of us.