As we move closer to summer and back to a more normal (almost post COVID) lifestyle we bring you our May 2022 Corporate Chefs update!
Holidays in May include:
Cinco de Mayo
National Teacher Day
National Physical Fitness and Sports Month
May is also:
Asian American Heritage Month
Pacific Islander Heritage Month
Jewish American Heritage Month
Skin Cancer Awareness Month
National Bike Month
Other Interesting Facts about May
- It is the third and last month of the season of spring.
- The birthstone of May, the emerald, symbolizes success and love.
- May in the Northern Hemisphere is similar to November in the Southern Hemisphere.
- May was once considered a bad luck month to get married. There is a poem that says "Marry in May and you'll rue the day".
- In Old English May is called the "month of three milkings" referring to a time when the cows could be milked three times a day.
- The Indianapolis 500 car race is held each year during this month. The Kentucky Derby, the world's most famous horse race, is also held on the second Saturday of this month.
- The month of May is devoted to the Virgin Mary in the Catholic Church.
- The United Kingdom celebrates May as the National Smile Month.
- The last week of May is Library and Information Week.
Now to the “Meat and Potatoes”….Corporate Chefs was started in the summer of 2007 and we’ve been proudly serving the Military ever since. We pride ourselves and set ourselves apart with our Integrity, LOYALTY to the customer and the team and we’re driven by service! “Corporate Chefs LLC" @ www.corporatechefsllc.com is a certified Service Disabled Veteran Own